EURES is a network of employment services covering all EU countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
European Coordination Office (ECO)
At European level, the network is coordinated by the European Coordination Office, established within the European Commission’s Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. ECO is also responsible for managing the EURES portal.
National Coordination Offices (NCO)
Each country has appointed a National Coordination Office for EURES, responsible for coordinating the national network of Members and Partners.
EURES Members and Partners
The services to jobseekers and employers are provided by EURES Members and Partners.
Public employment services have a specific role to play as they are always participating and providing services as EURES Members. Other employment services and organisations providing services to jobseekers and employers can also participate either as EURES Members or as EURES Partners depending of what kind of services they offer. A EURES Member provides the full range of EURES services whereas a EURES Partner has a more limited service offer depending on the size of the organisation or the character of the other services it normally provides.
Find out who they are and how to contact them by selecting a country in the list below.
National Coordination Office (NCO)
HZZ-Croatian Employment Service (NCO)
Tel: +385 (0)1 6126 260
Tel: +385 (0)1 6126 074
HZZ - Croatian Employment Service
Providing EURES services is one of its tasks stated in the above mentioned Act (Art 31.3.). Interest for employment abroad is registered in HZZ internal system in order for employment counsellors to be able to inform them about job offers. Looking for work in other EU/EEA MS can be part of individual professional plan of registered jobseeker.
EURES staff provide additional support:
- information and counselling on mobility related issues (rights and obligations, living and working conditions, social security rights, especially related to unemployment),
- referral to other services and institutions in HR and other MSs,
- checking up CVs and suggesting improvements,
- offering sources of information for learning Croatian language,
- provide information on targeted mobility schemes and national incentives for mobile workers,
- help employers drafting job vacancies etc.
The expected result of all stated activities is job matching/placement.
Hrvatski zavod za zapošljavanje, RC Zagreb
Phone nr: 00385 (0)1 4699 959
Hrvatski zavod za zapošljavanje, RC Varaždin
Phone nr: 00385 (0)42 401 511
Hrvatski zavod za zapošljavanje, RC Rijeka
Hrvatski zavod za zapošljavanje, RC Osijek
Phone nr: 00385 (0)31 207 339
Hrvatski zavod za zapošljavanje, RC Split
General e-mail address: email@example.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/EURESposlovi
Manpower counselling ltd. Croatia
- organisation contributing to the pool of CVs
- organisation contributing to the pool of job vacancies
- organisation providing support services to workers and employers