Are you looking to recruit people with a specific profile but are struggling to find them in your own country? Do you believe that a multicultural European team can give your business an important edge?
Welcome to the EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) page
Let EURES TMS help significantly your business!
Follow the 5 Ws
What is EURES TMS?
- EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) is an action, which promotes professional mobility, tackling intra-EU mobility challenges and sustaining jobseekers who need a package of support services to succeed in their endeavour.
- The action EURES TMS aims to help EU nationals to find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship opportunity in another EU Member State, Norway or Iceland and to support employers to find motivated and qualified workers.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for financial support to cover some of the training and integration costs for the new employees, trainees or apprentices.
- Thanks to EURES TMS, jobseekers can be supported in order to tackle the challenges to working abroad. EURES TMS can provide support in the form of targeted allowances. Language courses, recognition of qualifications, travel and subsistence expenses could be financed.
- It fosters the conditions for jobseekers and workers to exercise their right to freedom of movement across the EU and it can help to address labour market imbalances.
Who can apply?
- All businesses or organisations established in an EU Member State, Norway or Iceland, irrespective of the economic sector and size.
- Any business looking to recruit people with a specific profile.
- Any business offering a written work contract of at least six months (for jobs or apprenticeships) or three months (for traineeships).
Where can your business recruit?
- In EU Member State, Iceland and Norway.
- You are interested in recruiting motivated workers, trainees or apprentices from other EU Member States, Norway or Iceland.
- You are looking for a tailored-made employment support to recruit from another Member State.
- Any job, traineeship and apprenticeship placement compliant with national law may be eligible for support, irrespective of the economic sector.
When can your business start to be part in the EURES TMS network?
- Visit the relevant pages! You will find below the links to the current EURES TMS projects.
- Contact the lead employment services and their partners offering EURES TMS.
- Ask for information about the conditions and rules governing participation, the application process, job search, matching and recruitment assistance.
- Let’s take part in the EURES TMS action.