These are templates for the Transnational Cooperation Agreement (TCA).
1. The partner projects should all agree on a single TCA, which they should all sign.
2. Each partner project should then send a copy of the TCA to its Managing Authority (or Intermediate Body) along with its national project application.
3. One of the partner projects should upload the TCA into the ESF partner search database (via the myTNC menu).
4. Each Managing Authority will then evaluate its national project together with the TCA.
1. A Word template for the TCA
This describes the rationale, objectives, work programme, methodology, organisation and decision-making of the transnational partnership.
2. An Excel template for the budget table
This shows, in tabular format, the budget that each partner project in the TCA will have available for each type of activity.
Note: If you prefer not to use the Excel template, the budget table can be shown as a table within the Word document describing the TCA.