The 8th TN Partnership meeting took place in Brussels on 1st and 2nd February 2018.
The meeting focused on working group activities related to the ECCP review. Participants also had the opportunity to engage in discussions following two presentations on the topics ‘Influencing Policy through Partnership’ (given by Ken Caplan from Partnerships in Practice) and ‘Partnership brokers’ (given by Leda Stott, expert for the Partnership TN).
Action points from the meeting:
- Development of a short paper on the first findings of review and ‘amendment’ of Article 5 (on partnership) of Common Provisions Regulation (deadline mid-March).
- Development of a detailed document derived from ECCP review to support meaningful partnership in post 2020 programming period (deadline end April).
- Development of a plan to gather more information on partnership practices through mini peer reviews and more interactive presentation formats (deadline end April).
- Completion of co-production dossier (deadline end April).
Next meeting, Berlin 14-15 May:
- Leda and Bettina will work to ensure inclusion of following topics in the agenda:
- Regional partnership study visit
- Presentation on new partnership forms: crowd-funding/public-private-people partnerships, etc.
- Resilience training to address challenges in following through on partnership in individual working contexts
Minutes of the meeting