The European Commission published on 26th July 2018 a call for proposals for € 16.2 million to support the integration of third-country nationals
This call is part of the activities foreseen in the Annual Work Programme 2018 for the Asylum Migration Integration Fund amounting to € 73.6 million.
The call has five priorities:
- Priority 1: Local and regional networks for the integration of third-country nationals
- Priority 2: Legal migration projects with third countries
- Priority 3: Integration of third country nationals who are victims of trafficking in human beings
- Priority 4: Care for migrant minors, including unaccompanied minors
- Priority 5: Engagement of diaspora communities on awareness raising
The first and third priorities are related to integration. The text of the call is available here.
Submit your proposal here as of – 26th July 2018
Apply before 31st January 2019
More information on Asylum Migration Integration Fund