The 8th meeting of the ESF Thematic Network on Learning and Skills was hosted by Spanish Ministry of Employment and Ministry of Education in Madrid on 14th and 15th June 2018.
Here are key points for actions, as agreed in the meeting, that need to be followed-up by members of the network:
1. Policy Brief on Digital Skills
- Send inspiring practices, cases to illustrate the policy brief, and CONNECT THEM to a sub-theme on digital skills (clusters), like those mentioned during the meeting, but any additional proposal is welcome :
- Partnership with private sector
- Low-skilled workers and unemployed
- Training of service providers
- Digitalisation of schools
Inspiring practices can be presented with interviews, info-graphics, etc.
- Contact people responsible for your National Digital Skills Agenda/coalition and present them the Policy Brief. Explore the various programmes in your country that are connected to the Policy Brief. Find out how/if they are supported by the ESF and how they can add to the Policy Brief.
- Share the Policy Brief on your web-pages/social media
2. Work based learning
Relaunched activities, to support and exchange with the Spanish Ministry of Education:
- Who would like to participate to these activities, and what would be your input and needs, in particular following the Spanish presentation ? Answer to Armelle Ledan, Susana Climent and Victoria Berrocal.
3. Next meetings
- October 2018 (Luxembourg or Portugal). NEED FOR A RAPID ANSWER FROM ONE OF THE 2 MA WHO MADE THIS PROPOSAL IN PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- Meeting on Future of work in collaboration with Employment TN and Partnership TN end of November 2018 (Belgium Flanders)
Minutes of the meeting
Presentations from the meeting