The 11th meeting of the Thematic Network on Simplification will take place next on 13th and 14th February 2019 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The TN meeting, hosted by the Department for the Economy of Northern Ireland, will follow the positive experience of the ninth meeting in Prague and tenth meeting in Lisbon, involving representatives of Managing Authorities, Audit Authorities and stakeholders from 26 Members States participating in the TN.
On the basis of the collaboration between authorities, the meeting will aim to achieve the following outcomes and objectives:
- Present the state of play of the negotiations on the 2021-2027 period
- Set up a preliminary discussion on the potential practical implications of proportionate control
- Present and discuss issues and solutions on ‘thematic audit of procurement’
- Present concrete examples of ‘Terms of Reference for ex ante assessment of SCO’
- Collect preliminary information on the good (and not-so-good) practices available at EU level and derive a first set of examples and recommendations for the TN Guides (on SCO and ex ante assessment)
- Present pilot Joint Action Plans and discuss practical experiences of result based approaches carried out within the ESF OPs
- Discuss the tasks which determine the highest administrative costs and burden and identify a first set of practices/ countermeasures.
The agenda of the meeting is available here.
The minutes of the meeting will be available here soon after the meeting.