The 2nd meeting of the ESCO mapping pilot took place on 8 September 2014 in Brussels. The 2nd meeting aimed at finalising the case studies and a draft list of the evaluation criteria to assess the quality of the mappings. In the context of the ESCO mapping pilot, a case study is either a client file (job seeker) or job vacancy in the system of public employment services, including all supporting semi- and unstructured information provided by the job seeker or employer, e.g. a CV, job description or recommendation letter.
The public employment services of France, the Netherlands and Spain participated to the 2nd ESCO mapping pilot meeting. Ms Gerd Goetschalckx joined the meeting as observer from the ESCO Maintenance Committee. The Czech public employment service was excused.
- Update on the project planning and agenda of the meeting
- Case studies: job seeker and job vacancy scenario’s
- Draft list of evaluation criteria to assess the quality of the mapping and information loss
- Transforming case studies into structured data according to the procedures of the individual public employment services
- Preliminary report on automatic mapping of naional classifications to ESCO