/epale/en/file/museums-galleries-learning-environment-adult-educationMuseums & Galleries as a learning environment for adult education
Credit image: Tamara Menzi
Museums and galleries allow adults to reconnect to learning, enrich their cultural experience as well as play a part in family and intergenerational learning. The UK National Support Service from the 21-25 August will be showcasing the impact and benefits that Museums and Galleries can have on adult learning.
From learner stories, case studies and blog posts to resources and events we will be sharing a range of content on EPALE looking at a number of topics including:
- Museums/ galleries as locations for adult learning
- Engaging the local community in museums/ galleries
- staff and volunteer professional development in museums/galleries
- Work-place learning in museums/ galleries
- delivering education and cross regional programmes
- Museums/ galleries supporting basic skills teaching and learning
Register or log into your EPALE account to share your thoughts, case studies and resources. Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Museums and galleries” with your case studies and contributions by 18th August.