The 7th EU presidency conference of lifelong guidance policy is organised in the framework of the European Guidance Week on 27-28.09.2017. The conference panels and selected sessions of the conference will be live-streamed on this page. See the agenda of the event here.
Estonian Ministry of Education and Research, Cedefop and Foundation Innove are organising the European Guidance Week 2017 in Tallinn on 26-29.09.2017. The event is planned for the Estonia´s Presidency of the Council of the European Union in autumn 2017.
The overall theme of the event is innovative information and communication technologies (ICT) and future co-operation in the field of lifelong guidance. The aims are to:
- share innovative ICT practices;
- disseminate tools and initiatives to support the development of ICT capacity of lifelong guidance, and
- facilitate future cooperation at European level.
The programme of the starts on Tuesday, 26th September and ends on Friday, 29th September, and it includes:
- The meeting of CareersNet (Cedefop) experts on 26th September;
- The meeting of EmployID partners on 26th-27th September;
- 7th EU presidency conference of lifelong guidance policy on 27th-28th September;
- Euroguidance Network meeting on 29th September.
To identify current trends and points of interest the University of Jyväskylä in collaboration with Cedefop and Euroguidance Estonia have carried out a mapping survey on the use of ICT and the recent progress of co-operation mechanisms in lifelong guidance. Please find the overview of country responses here.