Call for applications: EAEA is looking for adult education projects on health
Each year, the European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) celebrates innovation and excellence in adult education. The EAEA Grundtvig Award highlights project results that produce new ideas, new partnerships, new methodologies and a new understanding how we can work in adult learning.
In 2015, EAEA is looking for projects that tackle health and well-being through adult education. Recent research has demonstrated the wider benefits of adult learning, including its impact on health e.g. BeLL project. EAEA is eager to award two best practice examples on this theme which combine innovation and excellence: one European and one international project. Nominated education projects may address a health issue (mental and/or physical) specifically or take a more general approach, for example improve well-being). Ultimately, we are seeking nominations for this Award that will link this theme to an innovative education practice.
All participants gain international visibility in EAEA’s social media channels and EAEA website. The winners gain additionally an invitation to the EAEA Grundtvig Award Ceremony, EAEA General Assembly and health-related Conference in Porto, Portugal in June, including travel and accommodation (one person per project).
How to nominate your project?
- Please fill in the submission form at http://www.eaea.org/en/eaea/eaea-grundtvig-award/eaea-grundtvig-award-20...;
- Please note that we only accept entries through the submission form;
- Deadline is 19 April 2015;
- If the project material is in another language than English, please provide a short English summary;
- Possible supporting material can be sent by email to Raffaela Kihrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Mundo-J, Rue de l’Industrie 10
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Raffaela Kihrer.
More information on the Award at the EAEA Grundtvig Award 2015 website: http://www.eaea.org/en/eaea/eaea-grundtvig-award/eaea-grundtvig-award-20....