CRN is actively involved in scientific research, teaching and cultural activities that link the realm of ideas with everyday experience. As our name indicates, we work internationally and cross-culturally. Only through thoughtful comparison can we interpret our local reality, render it more comprehensible and develop strategies to address the issues that affect our everyday lives. CRN performs research both as a partner within international consortia as within the scope of its own projects. CRN publishes a working paper series that communicates the work of its members to a wider audience.
We are experienced in running and coordinating adullt education projects since 2010. CRN started with Grundtvig in-Trainings on intercultural and digital competences. Since than a number of projects had been realised:
- 2012-2014 Grundtvig Learning Partnership "Creative Pathways" - exploring practices in intergenerational education (Coordinator)
- 2013 Grundtvig Workshop Overcome Borders - exploring and supporting adult mobility and citzenship in Europe (Coordinator)
- 2013 Grundtvig Workshop Our Berlin - Discover your digital skills (Coordinator)
- 2014-2016 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "We are all digital natives" - discovering good digital practice (Coordinator)
- 2014-2016 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "Applied Emotion" - developing creative curricula (Partner)
- 2015-2017 Erasmus Plus Staff Mobility (KA1) "EuroQualiTrain" (Coordinator)
- 2015-2018 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "Eurbanities" - Gamification and participation in education (Coordinator)
- 2016-2018 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "EduCitizens" - Learning smart methods of teaching participation, empowerment and citizenship (Coordinator)
- 2016-2019 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "Our Voices" - Citizen participation and community reporting (Partner)
- 2017-2019 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "Scie-Citizens" - Learning smart methods of Citizen Sciences and engaging citizens into academia (Coordinator)
- 2017-2020 Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership "More Than Words"- Developing non-verbal methods for intercultural work (Partner)
We are open for participating in projects in the fields of creativitiy, intercultural education, intergenerational approaches, digital skills and participation and citizenships.
More information at www.crnonline.de