The UK Coaching Team are holding workshops that enable teachers and trainers to deliver engaging sports sessions for adults. The workshops take place over three hours and support a group of learners from a minimum of six to a maximum of 25. They are aimed at anyone works with people who have never played a sport, are returning to sport, are taking up sport for health reasons or who face barriers in taking up sport. A 50-page resource will also be supplied to each learner present at the workshop and this can be taken home with them afterwards.
Teachers and trainers will be able to learn:
- about the needs of their participants and how best to build their confidence
- how to increase their knowledge of meeting the needs of different groups
- how to recruit and retain new participants
- about the highly effective ‘C’ system of coaching: connection, confidence, creativity, caring, compassion, character and competence
- how to use and adapt planning material for both longer-term and session planning
If there are more than six learners in a group, the UK Coaching team will come to your location and work with you there. The workshop fee is £275 (for a maximum of 25 learners) and the resource comes at a cost of £12.99 per copy. There is also the option to have the team help you with event marketing.
In order to find a course in your area or to have the team come to you to deliver a workshop, contact UK Coaching at email@example.com or call them on 0845 601 3054.