Join us to discuss and learn about practical issues related to public procurement. This workshop will guide you through the procurement cycle using practical cases and exercises. It will cover the following steps:
- Procurement planning;
- Preliminary market consultations and deciding on the procedure;
- Exclusion grounds, setting the selection criteria, drafting technical specifications, and award criteria;
- Contract notice and invitation to tender;
- Evaluation procedure (tender opening, suitability of tenderers, verification, award criteria comparison);
- Award decision and notification;
- Contract management, modifications and invoicing.
Who will benefit most?
The workshop is aimed principally at officials from national, regional and local authorities and other public bodies in EU Member States and candidate countries, as well as officials from European institutions and agencies, who are involved in procurement. It should also be of interest to evaluators, auditors and consultants.