Apply now for funding to attend the Erasmus+ Transnational Cooperation Activities' (TCA) event in the field of 'Inclusion'
Date of the event: 23 – 25 September 2019
Themes and goals:
This is a Contact Making Seminar, which will include some training elements and aims at attracting more organisations, particularly those with a strong Inclusion dimension. It is targeted at both newcomers and experienced organisations who wish to develop their understanding of strategic approach to inclusion and diversity; how to start to think inclusively and how to start the process of development of the inclusion and diversity strategy.
The participants will:
- hear first-hand the opportunities under ERASMUS+
- hear first-hand on how to work more inclusively
- understand what makes a good inclusion and diversity strategy
- have the opportunity to meet potential future partners
- address inclusiveness in projects
Profile of participants:
This event aims to attract newcomers and experienced organisations who wish to expand their knowledge on inclusion and diversity and wish to approach it more strategically developing their own strategies. The target group is all the organisations working in youth or education and training field. As the training will have a strong Inclusion focus – we particularly welcome participants working with young people or adults with fewer opportunities, organisations working with migrants, asylum seekers, refugees etc. or any other group who have increased support needs.
Selected participants based in the UK will receive up to 100% reimbursement of their travel costs, up to a maximum of 500 euro. Accommodation and subsistence is usually provided for free by the event organisers or else covered by the UK National Agency.
To apply as a UK applicant:
- You must be resident in the UK and if you are applying through an organisation, it must be registered in the UK.
- You must either be linked to a relevant organisation and/or be an active professional /youth worker/trainer/or manager/administrator in the field of education, training and youth.
- You must not be a (current) EVS/ESC Volunteer.
You may also be interested in the TCA Event 'Centres of lifelong education established within universities: support for lifelong learning and social inclusion'.