Important Notice: Competition Schedule Changes in 2020
Over recent weeks, the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak has brought unprecedented challenges to all of us. Saving lives and protecting Europeans from the coronavirus is the European Commission’s number one priority and together we learn from each other and help our European Union out of this crisis.
In light of the current situation, the European Green Capital and Green Leaf Awards competitions’ timeline has been adapted as follows:
Change of Dates for EGCA 2022 and EGLA 2021
- 12 May 2020: Announcement of Finalists
- September / October 2020: Jury Meetings and Awards Ceremony in Lisbon (tbc)
Call for Applications for EGCA 2023 and EGLA 2022
- 28 May 2020: Launch of call for applications for EGCA 2023 and EGLA 2022
- 7 July 2020: Online Applicant Workshop for European Green Capital 2023
- 28 October 2020: Closing date for applications
If you’d like to discuss the Awards with our team or have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or telephone: +353 87 361 90 39.
In the meantime, we appreciate that many of you are focussed on managing this crisis and we extend our warmest wishes to you: bon courage and keep safe!