European Info Day 2013 - Brussels - 27 May 2013
Applying for Eco-Innovation funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected for funding. The European Info Day 2013 will give you essential information and advice on how to develop a good project proposal and apply successfully. It also offers the chance to find project partners from across Europe, exchange views and share expertise.
Event's date and venue
Monday 27 May 2013 in in the Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1049 Brussels.
You missed the event? Check out the Storify.
CIP Eco-Innovation Call 2013: Market Replication Projects Closing the gap between research and markets [986 KB] - Beatriz Yordi, Head of Unit, EACI
LEAKCURE Project [610 KB] , Peter Paz
Design and Construction of a ELV-Windscreen Recycling Line [768 KB] (WS-REC), Leticia Ciganda
CIP Eco-Innovation Call: Market Replication Projects How to Apply for Funding 2013 [2 MB] , Astrid Geiger, EACI
REBRICK Project [2 MB] , Claus Juuls Nielsen, Gamle Mursten ApS
Project “PHOBIOR” [4 MB] , Martin Mohr, Ecoduna
The video of the morning plenary session is available in 6 languages:
In order to get to the start of each speaker's presentation please move forward to the following minutes:
- Patrick Lambert (Welcome): Minute 1:00
- Timo Mäkela (Green Economy – for growth, jobs and environment): Minute 7:00
- Beatriz Yordi (Funding areas 2013): Minute 23:30
- Erwan Martin (Social media and Eco-innovation): Minute 43:00
- Peter Paz (LEAKCURE project presentation): Minute 86:30
- Leticia Ciganda (WS-REC project presentation): Minute 99:00
- Astrid Geiger (Applying successfully for Eco-innovation: How does it work?): Minute 117:30
- Claus Juuls Nielsen (REBRICK project presentation): Minute 151:00
- Martin Mohr (PHOBIOR project presentation: Minute 167:00
- Questions and Answers: Minute 178:30
Note that our system requires the following settings on your PC: Windows PC + Explorer + Windows Media Player
For Mac: install Real Player for Mac then launch the Real Player browser and copy the streaming video's link.
Twitter: We will be live tweeting during the Info Day. The official # is #ecoid.