B@B Annual Conference in Paris on the 29th of November: register now!01 September 2018
We are very pleased to announce that the 2018 Annual Conference of the EU B@B Platform, ‘Business & biodiversity: roadmaps to positive impact', will take place in Paris on 29 November 2018. This year, the Platform is partnering with the Business and Biodiversity Offsets Programme (BBOP) and CDC Biodiversité to organise this international conference. We will be hosted by Caisse des Dépôts Group, the mother company of CDC Biodiversité.
Location: 15 quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris
The Conference will feature several thematic sessions, exploring various interesting topics, including:
- Biodiversity metrics, overview of the existing landscapes and next steps
- Working towards Biodiversity Net Gain in the value chain, the BBOP roadmap
- How can business and finance jointly benefit from the biodiversity business case?
- Biodiversity accounting for financial institutions, learn from the first movers
- Business actions in favour of pollinators, learning from best practices
- How to move from a roadmap to concrete action plan to achieve net positive impact on biodiversity at different levels?
Click here to download the agenda of the Conference and check speakers, timing of the sessions and background information.
Do not forget to put this event into your calendar.
The annual meeting of the EU Platform B@B will take place during a busy week entirely dedicated to natural capital in Paris:
- The 2018 Government Dialogue on Natural Capital will be organised on 26-27 November in Paris, together with the 3rd WAVES Policy Forum and the meeting of the NCC Combining Forces Initiative.
- The NCC Collaboration Day will take place on 28 November.
- The OECD is also organising the 2018 Green growth and Sustainability Forum and 6th Annual Conference of the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) during that week.
For previous Annual Conferences of the EU B@B Platform, click here.