How to get involved
The EU B@B Platform is proud to bring together close to 300 member organisations striving to integrate biodiversity and natural capital considerations into their activities. All types of businesses, from SMEs to larger companies, engaged in business@biodiversity and natural capital are invited to become active members of the EU B@B Platform and share their best practices. Other interested parties, such as biodiversity conservation NGOs, organisations engaged in sustainable business innovation and national governments, are encouraged to join our community by subscribing to our newsletter.
What will you gain from joining the EU B@B Platform?
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration with like-minded peers through shared experiences and mutual learning;
- Opportunities to engage in working groups and gain knowledge on how to integrate biodiversity and natural capital considerations into your activities and to assess/measure/report your impacts and dependencies on natural capital and biodiversity;
- Opportunities to directly engage with policy makers at EU level;
- Access to key information about recent policy developments and funding opportunities in the area of business and biodiversity through our quarterly newsletter; and
- Access to new business partners and business opportunities across Europe.
To become a member of the EU B@B platform, fill in the application below. We review applications on a monthly basis – you will hear back from us very soon.
The success of the Platform rests on the involvement and collaboration of its members. If you are willing to contribute more actively to the Platform’s activities, feel free to contact the workstream leaders directly, no matter the type of organisation you represent. If you are a business and are willing to take a prominent role as B@B leader in one of our workstreams, please also get in touch with one of the workstream leaders.Become a member