NeZeR promotes the implementation and smart integration of Nearly Zero Energy Building Renovation (NZEBR) measures and the deployment of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) in the European renovation market. NeZeR will analyze technical solutions for NZEBR, based on their ability to reduce the energy use of the buildings and to utilize RES, and combine them into packaged solutions. Successfully cases will be analyzed to identify technical barriers in NZEBR implementation. The feasibility of NZEBR over traditional renovation will be emphasized by feasibility studies and LCA, LCC and CBA calculations. Appropriate fiscal incentives for the participating countries will be studied. NZEBR city action plans as well as concrete guidelines for developing similar action plans in other cities will be developed.The impact during the project and beyond will be secured by creating national clusters consisting of relevant stakeholders. The clusters provide input to project activities and feedback for results. Successful business models for facilitating and accelerating NZEBR will be identified and promoted. National roadmaps with descriptions of how to achieve NZEBR from the perspectives of the different stakeholder groups will be created. Knowledge in the whole building chain on NZEBR concepts will be improved through a series of competition and training workshops. Ambitious dissemination and awareness strategy promotes NZEBR through workshops, study visits, exhibitions and seminars.
In this page:
- Presenting at least 10 technical solutions (components and holistic/package solutions) for NZEBR of existing residential buildings for different climate zones, types of buildings and different constructive schemes targeted to the building industry.
- Reports on technical and social feasibility studies and environmental and economic advantages of NZEBR compared to traditional renovation
- Proposal of relevant fiscal incentives and other control instruments for supporting NZEBR
- At least 20 successful NZEBR cases analysed and presented to the general public as a booklet, divided in common exhibition, workshops and seminars and to be uploaded from the webpage.
- 6 city action plans in 5 countries.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
+358 40 571 0364
Duration:01/03/2014 to 28/02/2017