This European workgroup was implemented at a Regional level and targeted the Buildings Industry through training programmes and communication. Its goal was to bring about awareness of the opportunities and the growing importance for low energy consumption in buildings across Europe, today and for the Europe of tomorrow. The Partner Regions will move very quickly towards a significant reduction in energy consumption in construction and will focus on renovation in which professionals play an essential role in forming public opinion. The objective is therefore to foster desire and know-how among construction industry professionals. To achieve this, the ILETE project follows three priorities: - To set up initial training on low consumption for architects and engineers; - To set up ongoing training on low consumption to reach industry professionals; - To inform the general public and contracting authorities on level A certification.
In this page:
- A collaborative platform (Web tool) set-up on line to exchange and widen information about low energy consumption in buildings, particularly on training aspects
- 16 seminars on 8 specific aspects about the low energy consumption in buildings organized to train 800 students of Partners’ regions
- A European training kit on low energy consumption in buildings set-up on line for professionals
- European and regional guides published to clarify laws, norms and labelling already in force in Europe, and to facilitate certification approach of professionals, owners…;
- There is a real lack of training and trainers in the field of high energy efficiency in buildings
- The trainig supports need to be very flexible in order to fit with the targeted audience (the time of training sessions should be adaptable and the level of courses should be adjustable too ) and also with the regulations and norms that are changing according to country's laws and being prone to quick evolution.
- The training organnisations which are concerned need to be partners since the beginning of the project in order to be involved in the elaboration of training supports, to help facilitate the training sessions and to guaranteed updates of the training material.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
0033 3 88 15 67 85
Duration:01/01/2008 to 31/12/2009