In the course of EMOBILITY WORKS, the project partners support at least 27 municipalities and more than 100 companies (located in these municipalities) regarding the integration of electric mobility. In order to activate these target groups for evehicles, an e-mobility service process will we be enforced which helps the municipalities and businesses to come to clear decisions within the procurement process of vehicles which need replacement. By the end of the project more than 260 new e-vehicles - supplied by renewable energy sources - can be seen on Europe’s roads. Due to long-lasting effects in the participating municipalities and businesses, as well as due to national and international dissemination activities, the project will initiate approximately 6.000 new e-vehicles in Europe until 2020.
In this page:
- 9 service processes for businesses and municipalities including business models of local e-mobility networks: Development of e-mobility service process for municipalities and businesses in each participating country (9) and its application including additional business models of local e-mobility networks.
- At least 27 municipal e-mobility action plans: Integration of e-mobility action plan in 27 European municipalities
- At least 108 consulted businesses according their specific needs: At least 1.000 key decision makers and responsible people in businesses have been reached, trained and influenced
- 265 e-vehicles in European municipalities due to project activities : Resulting in investment costs of € 2.7 Mio by 2016, 1.3 Mio. km with e-vehicles instead of conventionally fuelled cars and 1.000 tons of saved CO2 emissions
- Dissemination activities on national and international level Several thousand attendants at events related to the establishment of the action plan, the implementation of the action plan, the evaluation and the dissemination activities plus media dissemination on national and international level
- Project recently started. Lessons learned will be added in due time.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
Grazer Energieagentur Ges.m.b.H.
Duration:01/03/2014 to 31/08/2016