The European Energy Efficiency Improvement project wants to remove barriers for SME's in the Graphic Media Industry for reducing their use of energy by visualising the use and costs of energy and promoting the reduction of energy and its costs in the partner countries. The project partners will visualise the energy use and costs of SME's by conducting a customised awareness campaign, development and application of a set of benchmarking tools and measures as well as promoting voluntary agreements. These actions will be combined with the following methods to reduce use of energy: an energy management system, aimed at reducing energy consumption by expert-training of companies, financial benchmarks and preparing and using tools, including action plans. Results will be disseminated by national workshops and a European conference
In this page:
- European synthesis report on an inventory and assessment of energy efficiency, analysis of barriers and summarising best practice within SME's in the partner countries
- Industry awareness paper tool, company awareness tool, benchmark tool for the industry, measure list, energy-management standard
- Results of benchmark
- Measure list concerning energy reduction potential
- Presentation materials for workshops, conferences and news letters to the target group
- Building a benchmark tool for common use in several countries needs more effort than expected; long-term results will be better when SME’s are completing the tool by themselves.
- The (energy) problems of SME’s in this industry are the same as in other sectors, but the culture is different–we can learn from each other; face to face contact and feed back are important.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
|Energy Experts International B.V.||Netherlands|
|ENVIROS s.r.o.||Czech Republic|
|Bergische Universität Wuppertal||Germany|
|Athens Technological Educational Institute||Greece|
|ENERGO Group S.A.||Greece|
|Heves Megyei Kereskedelmi és Iparkamara||Hungary|
|Stichting KVGO Dienstencentrum||Netherlands|
Energy Experts International B.V.
Duration:01/01/2007 to 31/03/2009