The objective of e-TREAM was to complement the activities of the STEER-projects on capacity building-(COMPETENCE, e-ATOMIUM, TREATISE), by integrating their training modules in an e-learning platform. The general aim was to reduce energy consumption and promote alternative fuels and sustainable transport. The partner Energy Agencies used the e-learning platform to extend their skills in the mobility sector and each agency implemented a new mobility service. School Mobility Plans (BG);Awareness raising and consulting Bulgarian municipalities in mobility management; Mobility info centre in Haute-Savoie;German advice centre for energy efficiency, alternative energy solutions & renewable fuels in shipping;Promotion of sustainable transport in Crete;Mobility management for schools in Kalamaria ; Promotion of alternative fuels and ecodriving (PL);Sustainable transport, fuels & biofuels consumption consulting (PL);Mobility, Energy & Environment Centre in Oeiras;SAVE caravan in Harghita-; Promotion of the use of bicycles in Gijon-ES; Cyclo routes in la Ribera;CO2-effective car sales-men in southeast Sweden.
In this page:
- E-learning platform - 9 learning modules in 10 languages for individual training sessions. The learning modules include best practices, audio and video files, presentations, links and other features. A tutor is available for each language. Thematic forums have been also implemented. In 10 months, the e-platform reached around 314 users. This number is going to increase thanks to the continuing promotion activities
- Regional services – 13 new services in the field of sustainable transport and mobility, in the regions of the Energy Agencies involved in the project ( ~ 11 000 users of the new services)
- Expert Board - attend the partner Energy Agencies all the way from training to the implementation of first pilot projects
- Information events – Dissemination of information about the e-learning tool and raising of awareness regarding sustainable transport and mobility
- The implementation of an Expert Board as a central committee to give support and consultation to the project members can be seen as a very good tool to ensure a high level of quality and to provide all partners with the input they need to fulfill their tasks.
- The implementation of local Steering Committees ensures the integration of local players and related to this the consideration of existing demands in the project. The idea of the project can moreover be disseminated via these Committees and the members can give input to the project.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
B.&S.U. Beratungs-und Service-Gesellschaft Umwelt mbH
Duration:01/01/2006 to 31/08/2008