The WISE roadmap will identify a national qualified training system able to improve the competences of workers needed to reach the "nearly zero emission buildings" objective. The project will focus not only on the continuing education of workers in the field of buildings /blue collar, but also on the development of new training curricula aligned with the European Qualification Framework and the European Credit system for VET. To achieve these ambitious objectives the stakeholders have been divided in two "levels" consisting of partners directly involved in the roadmap definition, and "associated partners" involved in the roadmap validation and implementation. The roadmap will consider the existing complex Italian situation, whereas the European legislation on energy saving is first implemented at national level through the Ministry of Economic Development, and is put into operation at regional level. Also different associations develop their own VET with different rules and objectives. The partners will identify the changes needed to reach a unique qualification/certification schema accepted by the stakeholders and based on existing best experiences, both at EU and national level.
In this page:
- The identification of the knowledge, skill and competences of each workers category necessary to improve the energy efficiency of buildings. For each category five aspects will be considered: legal, institutional; technical; economical; communication; partners and stakeholders commitment to the development of a new culture for nearly impact zero buildings;
- Capitalization of existing best practices at regional, national and European level for a long lasting effect; // · Harmonization of existing certification/qualification schema and align them with the European Qualification Framework;
- Communication and awareness campaign addressed to 5 different targets: 1) decision makers who have to provide the economical and legal tool to develop the building craftsman certification schema, 2) designers who have to learn how to use new technologies and recruit skilled craftsman, 3)craftsman and installers who have to be trained to use innovative energy efficiency solutions, 4) enterprises who need to invest in their own human resources with long life learning activities,
- 5) end users who need to trust into the new technologies and decide to invest in energy efficiency of their own buildings.
- Promote the use of new technologies for energy efficiency and for energy production; // · Reach the 20-20-20 objectives.
- For further details please refer to the project website: http://www.buildupskills-italy.enea.it/index.asp
Partners and coordinatorList Map
Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and the Environment
Duration:26/11/2011 to 25/05/2013