Reaching of the 2020 energy and climate change objectives represents a major challenge to the construction sector, which needs to be ready to deliver high energy performing renovations and, in particular, nearly zero energy buildings. This goal requires a major effort to increase the number of qualified workers, which is directly related to the quality of the educational programmes and the inclusion of training on intelligent EE and RE solutions in buildings. This project is designed to: •perform an analysis of the national education system, political and legislative framework and market demand for skilled workers and build a common basis for informed discussions within the national platform; •provide detailed description of the needs for specific training activities in a coherent framework; •develop a Roadmap for Trainings on Intelligent Energy Solutions in Buildings: pave the way for overcoming of the identified barriers and gaps in order to meet the 2020 targets in the building sector. •undertake targeted endorsement campaign involving the relevant state authorities.
In this page:
- National qualification platform established.
- Analysis of the national status quo discussed and accepted by the Platform and published.
- Roadmap for Trainings on Intelligent Energy Solutions in Buildings discussed and accepted by the Platform and published.
- Endorsement campaign involving the relevant state authorities. Roadmap forwarded for official inclusion in strategic documents.
- Preliminary study of available statistical data and strategies for overcoming of existing gaps are crucial. Sufficient resources have to be allocated for the necessary research work.
- Early involvement of key actors should be targeted, based on both official institutional communication and personal contacts. Regular communication has to be maintained throughout project development.
- Qualitative research methods should not be underestimated as they provide in-depth understanding of the problems and generate valuable ideas and solutions.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
|EnEffect Consult SP Ltd.||Bulgaria|
|Bulgarian Construction Chamber||Bulgaria|
|National Agency for Vocational Education and Training||Bulgaria|
EnEffect Consult SP Ltd.
Mr Dragomir Tzanev
Duration:01/11/2011 to 30/04/2013
IEE/11/BWI/415 - SI2.604347