BUDI aimed to get energy performance certification of buildings on the move via a regional approach which focused on two key building types: apartment blocks and public buildings. The plan was to roll out pilot actions, information campaigns, tools and advice, training sessions for independent experts, accreditation schemes, as well as to develop regional information and competence centres.
In this page:
- Training seminars were carried out in order to qualify certification experts; over 200 were trained during the project, with more to follow. Early experience on training schemes was shared with the national training bodies across Europe.
- Workshops were held for representatives of housing companies and public authorities – about 500 of them were pro-actively involved.
- Over 300 first draft energy performance certificates were issued for buildings in order to examine market response.
- Almost 800 information packages were distributed, including posters, flyers and newsletters.
- The participating organisations developed into regional competence centres for assisting building certification with the support of local knowledge.
- Key actors in the building sector act mainly on a local and regional level - information on a regional level is very important
- Most countries are following a different approach to the energy certification of buildings, according to the different building history and standards - the process of learning from each other has started.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
Grazer Energieagentur Ges.m.b.H.
Duration:01/01/2005 to 31/07/2007