The BEAST project will be the first step in closing the implementation gap of SEAPs. The project will:1) Establish structures for efficient delivery of SEAPs,2) Identify and prepare 23 bankable sustainable energy projects, and3) Implement actions leading to measurable energy savings and/or increase renewable energy sources supply.Estimated investments due to BEAST are close to € 45 million and reduced emissions of GHG are estimated to about 24 000 tCO2 per year.
In this page:
- Implementation of 23 bankable sustainable energy projects in SEAPs
- Reinforced technical capacity of public authorities in speedy delivery of SEAP actions and creation of regional support structures.
- Increased investments and usage of energy efficient technologies in 9 regions in at least 30 municipalities.
- Creation and dissemination of guidelines for strategic implementation processes including best practice for speedy implementation SEAP actions.
- Reduction of GHG emissions up to 24 000 tCO2 per year in participating municipalities during the project, measured as energy or petrol savings alternatively increased renewable energy sources supply.
Partners and coordinatorList Map
East Sweden Energy Agency
SE-582 73 LinköpingSweden
Duration:01/03/2014 to 28/02/2017