Until 2014, the European Commission published an annual progress report on the internal energy market for electricity and gas, and the implementation of EU law. It has now been superseded by reports on the Energy Union, which can be found here.
- Annex I: Trends and Developments in EU Energy Markets 2014
- Annex II: Country profiles
- Annex III: Unbundling - Report on the functioning of the ITO-model
- Annex IV: Investments in the EU
- Annex V: Investments: Implementation of EEPR, PCI and TEN-E
- Annex VI: Enforcement
Country profiles (2014)
Country profiles provide an overview of the energy sector in individual EU countries. They include information from 2012 on a country's energy mix, wholesale and retail markets, and infrastructure.
- United Kingdom
- Delivering the internal electricity market and making the most of public intervention [COM(2013) 7243]
- Guidance on the use of renewable energy cooperation mechanisms [SWD(2013) 440]
- Notification forms and model agreements for cooperation mechanisms [SWD(2013) 441]
- Incorporating demand side flexibility, in particular demand response, in electricity markets [SWD(2013) 442]
- Generation adequacy in the internal electricity market - guidance on public interventions [SWD(2013) 448]
- European Commission guidance for the design of renewables support schemes [SWD(2013) 439]