Having previously explored financing home renovation as part of this series of webinars within the frame of the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums contract, this webinar looks at home renovation from the perspective of the end user. While capital may be readily available to finance renovation, services that combine technical and financial advice together are not always available and the complexity and the burden of implementing a renovation project may be too high for some householders. This webinar will present successful examples that overcome these barriers and deliver home renovation at scale.
This webinar, organised in partnership with the UN Environment Finance Initiative, will hear from:
- upcoming Horizon 2020 funding calls related to home renovation, with Christophe Milin from the European Commission, EASME.
- Picardie Pass Rénovation, with Alice Morcrette, which offers a combined financial and technical assistance for deep renovation of detached homes in France to stimulate uptake of renovation offers
- the role of building renovation passports in driving deep renovation with Mariangiola Fabbri from the Buildings Performance Performance Institute Europe
- the PACE financing system in the US and its adaptation to Europe, with Davide Cannarozzi from GNE Finance
- Marco Marijewycz, International Market Manager from E.ON, will present key insights arising from the Consumer Research phase of the Horizon 2020 funded EeMAP – Energy efficient Mortgages Action Plan project.
There will be time allowed for questions and answers with each presenter.
The webinar (11:00-12:30 CET) will be of particular interest to local authorities, energy agencies, renovation supply chain companies, green mortgage lenders and social enterprises engaging with households on energy issues.
This event is organised by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) as part of the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums initiative, funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union.