The following advantages are only available if you register to the EIP-AGRI website.
Log in and …
Your account > Action menu > “Add content”:
- Your innovative Projects, so others can benefit from your knowledge. You might receive new insights to improve your projects.
- Your Project ideas, you could be contacted by potential partners or others who may have worked on similar topics.
- Your Needs for research from practice. If you feel there is a topic which needs further research, share it with the EIP-AGRI network to see if anyone is already working on it. More info.
Please note that when you add projects, funding opportunities or research needs to the website, they may take a couple of days to appear online as they will be checked by our administrator before publication.
Main website > Menu “Find” > People/Project ideas:
- People. Find the people you need and get in touch with them to help catalyse innovation.
- Project ideas that farmers, advisers and others want to develop. Perhaps you can find ideas that are similar to yours?
Make yourself visible
Your account > tab “Edit” > Account > select “Featured in internal database”
Make your profile visible to potential project partners or others from the network who may be interested in contacting you. Some of your information will be shared with other registered users. Your email address will be hidden, but other registered users can contact you via the website and you will receive a notification by email.
Your account > tab “Subscriptions” > Content types/Categories
- To specific topics and receive notifications: For example, if you want to know when any new articles or information are uploaded or updated on the website on a specific topic or geographical area.
Your account > main menu “Find people”:
- To people searches (specialist topic, region) and be notified when relevant new people register to the website.
Your account > main page (underneath your profile information)
- Access collaborative areas from EIP-AGRI events. If you have participated in an EIP-AGRI event in the past, you will have easy access to the collaborative area for that event from your account.
Your account > main menu “My form submissions”:
- Access your EIP-AGRI web-forms. If you have filled in any forms on the website, for example – registering to an event or applying to a Focus Group.