Broaden EIP Operational Group outcomes across borders by means of Thematic Networks, compiling and sharing knowledge ready for practice
Tuesday, 8 February, 2022 to Thursday, 10 March, 2022
The current Horizon Europe programme offers many opportunities for Operational Groups (OGs). A number of topics aim to connect farmers and advisors across Europe to foster systematic and regular exchanges on practice-oriented knowledge and innovation. More info on all the calls here.
Deadlines for submissions: 10 March 2022, 17:00 hrs Brussels time.
This specific topic: Broaden EIP Operational Group outcomes across borders by means of Thematic Networks, compiling and sharing knowledge ready for practice.
• Collecting, translating and sharing in a multi-actor approach existing knowledge in a language that is appealing, easy to understand and is targeted to farmers and foresters’ needs.
• Creating added value by achieving greater user acceptance of collected solutions, to help the transition towards a smarter and greener agriculture and food system by closer connecting the local and the EU level.
• Making wider use of best practices and research findings that are close to being put into practice, but insufficiently known by practitioners.
• Tackle the most urgent needs of farmers and foresters by building on the experience and outcomes of at least 5 EIP-AGRI Operational Group projects of at least 3 Member States.
• Choose the common OG theme on which to collect, summarise, share and translate the existing knowledge from science and practice into an attractive and easy-to-understand way for practitioners.
• Scale up those outcomes up at European level.
• Use as much as possible: audio-visuals, on-farm demo, peer-to-peer learning,…
• Take into account cost-benefit aspects of collected practices.
• Deliver practical output material both at local and EU level (EIP-AGRI).
• Disseminate through national/regional/local AKIS channels, which are most consulted by farmers/foresters.
For this topic, projects can receive up to EUR 3 million for a project that lasts at least 3 years.