Register to EU FrailSafe final conference
The EU FrailSafe Team is glad to invite you to its final conference on 3 April at the EIT House in Brussels.
We will present the outcomes of the project and the innovative digital health solution that addresses frailty among older people.
In brief, the solution:
- enables health professionals to better assess frailty among older people and provides a better care pathway;
- provides older people with personalized recommendations to delay the onset of the syndrome;
- encourages a preventive approach towards frailty thanks to the machine learning process;
- enables older people to remain active and healthy as long as possible;
- empowers older people to monitor their health via the FrailSafe Dashboard.
A 4-min video explaining the system is available here.
We invite you to register here before Friday 22 March.
Related action groups:
A2 Falls prevention, A3 Lifespan Health Promotion & Prevention of Age Related Frailty and Disease, B3 Integrated care, C2 Independent living solutions, D4 Age friendly environments
Relevance to partnership:
Active ageing and independent living, Care and cure, Prevention, screening and early diagnosis