“Find, be found, and save time”: eHealth HUB is now available to people working in active and healthy ageing
The eHealth HUB platform https://platform.ehealth-hub.euincludes over 800 playersin eHealth. Typical examples include healthcare organisations, legal and regulatory service providers, big corporations, investors, business supporters, and small- and medium-sized enterprises.
The eHealth HUB platform is:
- The timesaverthat provides a quick scan of the European digital health ecosystem.
- The map of European digital health.
- The online cataloguethat identifies the key European digital health players.
The hub is now opening its doorsto active and healthy ageing.
As a result, you’ll benefit from:
- Finding potential investors
- Finding potential partnersto work with
- Gaining visibility
- Identifying the latest developments
- Understanding the market needs
And much more!
This collaboration is one of the action lines proposed in the Innovation to Market Plan(I2M).
Closely associated with the work of the EIP on AHA, it will in the future encompass active and healthy ageing.
For EIPONAHA participants, it will:
- Facilitate matchmakingbetween supply(AHA solutions providers) and demand(including Reference Sites and healthcare organisations).
- Enable demand side players to state their needs and scan the current solutions.
Facilitate supply side players to detail their technologies and the problems that they can solve, as well as identify potential business opportunities.
Related action groups:
A1 Adherence to prescription, A2 Falls prevention, A3 Lifespan Health Promotion & Prevention of Age Related Frailty and Disease, B3 Integrated care, C2 Independent living solutions, D4 Age friendly environments
Relevance to partnership:
Active ageing and independent living, Horizontal issues and framework conditions