Making ICT standards fit for Active and Healthy Ageing in Europe
The PROGRESSIVE project is organising a brainstorming workshop to debate how standards, mainly those related to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as an enabler of Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA), can better meet the needs of Europe's ageing population.
- Date: Thursday 19th October 2017
- Place: CEN-CENELEC Management Centre in Brussels, Belgium
The venue will be accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Registration: places being limited, online registration is compulsory
- Language: English only
Promote debate among stakeholders
The main objective of the workshop will be to promote a fruitful debate among relevant stakeholders who are searching for optimum approaches and to consider how this could evolve into a sustainable dialogue. It will be an opportunity for you to find out more about how standards affect the products and services that you use or provide and to share your views on:
- How the needs of an ageing population can be better addressed
- How standards support ICT-based products & services related to AHA
- How older people's participation can be assured in the development of the different standards.
Who is invited to join this workshop?
To prepare the workshop, let us know what you think and answer the short consultations below (no more than 3 to 5 minutes each!):
Any question? Please contact Fernando Machicado: email@example.com
Related action groups:
A2 Falls prevention, A3 Functional decline and frailty, B3 Integrated care, C2 Independent living solutions, D4 Age friendly environments
Relevance to partnership:
Active ageing and independent living, Care and cure, Horizontal issues and framework conditions, Prevention, screening and early diagnosis