About the Study in Europe project
Study in Europe is a European Union (EU) project, which aims to:
- Showcase what higher education in Europe has to offer to students worldwide
- Provide information about organising and funding study and research periods abroad in Europe
- Help European higher education organisations connect with potential students and partner organisations
Study in Europe provides information about study opportunities in 34 European countries. These countries participate in Erasmus+, the EU's programme supporting students from EU and partner countries across the world to study in Europe.
Where do I begin planning studies in Europe?
Watch our explanatory video below to find out everything Study in Europe has to offer:
Who implements the Study in Europe project?
Study in Europe is implemented by a consortium of partner organisations, including the Academic Cooperation Association (ACA), Archimedes Foundation, British Council, Campus France, German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst - DAAD) and Nuffic. The project is supported by an Advisory Group of national higher education promotion agencies across Europe.
Find out more
- Study in Europe - country profiles
Access information about national higher education systems, funding opportunities and visas in European countries covered by the Study in Europe project
- Study in Europe - planning your studies
Discover practical information to help prepare your studies in Europe
Video: © European Union, 2019. Header image: © iStock/CHUYN, 2019