The overall objectives of this Framework contract are to support the European Commission's work, enhance evidence-based policymaking, and strengthen the impact and added value of policies by providing reliable knowledge, evidence, analysis, and policy guidance. As described above, the expertise to be procured will relate to the policy context in the fields of education, training, youth, culture, sport, research and innovation (sections 2.1 to 2.10) and will cover the countries indicated in section 2.11.2.
More specifically, this includes:
- Supporting the general analysis, evaluation and reporting of results of policy and programme actions, including the use of funding instruments (Erasmus, European Solidarity Corps, Creative Europe, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, European Institute of Innovation and Technology and European Structural and Investment Funds).
- Supporting the European Commission in its efforts to analyse and assess national and international situations, trends and impact of policies.
- Reinforcing the European Commission's capacity to identify key challenges and policy options and promoting international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral collaborations. Enhancing the European Commission's capacity for statistical indicators analysis and monitoring and by supporting the work on methodology that may be necessary in connection with the development of new indicators.
- Supporting the European Commission's capacity to implement the various actions of the Erasmus+ programme, for example activities of Key Action 1 e.g. adapting the level of grants to support learning mobility on equal terms for all); activities of Key Action 3, support for policy reform, EU Youth Dialogue, Sport, etc.
- Supporting the European Commission in awareness-raising, information and dissemination activities on important policy issues and priorities.
- Supporting the European Commission in its cooperation with international organisations, such as the OECD, WHO, UNESCO and the Council of Europe, and in its cooperation and policy dialogue with Partners Countries.
For more details check the eTendering call page.