The overall objective of this Framework Contract is to organise, to deliver and to assess the large-scale travel trips of participants, particularly those under each application round of DiscoverEU, including direct communication with participants. Specifically, this includes:
• Ensuring that all travel arrangements are complete for all travellers.
• Ensuring that the booking process is flexible, simple and clearly explained to the beneficiaries.
• Ensuring that enough human resources are available for the peak time (e.g. especially at the beginning of the booking period) to handle thousands of travel requests in a very short time frame and to be responsive to the needs of the travellers.
• Setting-up a well-functioning helpdesk during the whole process and ensure proper assistance to the beneficiaries at any moment, not only by email or phone but also through online tutorials, chat box functionalities and FAQs and whatever other means the tenderer deems best suited to support the beneficiaries.
• Arranging an optional travel health and interruption insurance for each participant during their travel period.
• Collecting, processing and presenting in a user-friendly format the feed-back gathered from the participants on their travelling experience upon return.