Code of Conduct
This is the public version of the KCI. Remember to login in order to participate in Communities and Forums.
Code of Conduct
Contributing to the Knowledge Centre on Interpretation
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming community, we are committed to making participation in the Knowledge Centre for Interpretation a respectful and harassment-free experience for everyone.
Therefore we would ask you to be respectful, considerate and collaborative.
In making a contribution to the Knowledge Centre you agree you will not do any of the following:
- Use inappropriate language, or any language which could be construed as insulting or threatening
- Violate the rights of other contributors or users in anyway, by for example threatening, abusing, harassing or stalking them
- Upload or make us of any content that is indecent, obscene or otherwise inappropriate, nor contribute any text or other material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- Transmit any content or information which is false, misleading, deceptive or defamatory
- Post off-topic or irrelevant contributions not in keeping with the purpose of the platform
- Harm the discussion or community by engaging in behaviour such as sustained interrupting, disrupting, or blocking of community collaboration (i.e. trolling)
- Make accusations against individuals or organisations which are unproven or unsupported
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose
The Editorial Team of the Knowledge Centre on Interpretation reserves the right to:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Knowledge Centre on Interpretation if you are in breach of this Code of Conduct
- Refuse, moderate (including deleting or editing) move or remove any material you contribute to the Knowledge Centre on Interpretation if it breaches this Code of Conduct, as determined at the discretion of the Editorial Team
To inform the Editorial Team of any known breaches please write to us. You can also use the 'report' button on each community and forum.