Based on this call for tenders the Commission will sign framework contracts, which will enable to procure studies in the field of education, training and youth.
The main objective is to enhance evidence-based policy making and support the Commission's work with reliable knowledge, evidence, analysis and policy guidance on specific topics in this field covering education, training, youth, research and innovation.
The tender documents will be translated into any other official EU language upon request, within 5 calendar days of the request. German and French versions can be accessed through the speech bubble to the right of each link.
The tender dossier (2.27 Mb) includes the following:
- Contract notice
- Invitation to tender (110 kB)
- Tender Specifications (233 kB)
- Annex 1: Information concerning the tenderer/subcontractor
- Annex 2: Declaration of honour
- Annex 3: Economic and financial capacity
- Annex 4: Price form
- Annex 5: Model framework and specific contract
- Annex 5 bis: Annexes C and D to specific contract
- Annex 5 ter: Daily subsistence allowances
- Annex 6: Model CV
- Annex 7: Staff identification
- Annex 8: Specific contract award criteria
Responses to questions from potential applicants (76 kB)