The European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection department (ECHO) may invite individuals and organisations to share their views on its evaluations, major initiatives and legislative proposals during the preparatory phase. Once published, each consultation defines the channels and format in which input can be provided.
- Open: Consultation with non-governmental organisations involved in implementing international assistance to Syria and the region
- Open: EU Aid Volunteers Evaluation
- Closed: Comprehensive Evaluation of Humanitarian Aid
- Closed: Interim Evaluation of the Union Civil Protection Mechanism
- Closed: March 2013: The Union's humanitarian aid: Fit for purpose?