The EIC pilot provides free business acceleration services for all small and medium-sized enterprises that are part of an EIC project. Corporate Days organised by Business Acceleration Services are designed to help you get connected with business partners and investors, network with the right people and take advantage of new learning opportunities.
What's up next?
- Present your business to Electrolux - 30 October in Porcia, Italy
- Networking event with Suez - 15 November in Barcelona, Spain
- Showcase your business innovation to Sonae - 22 November in Lisbon, Portugal
- Meeting with Ferrovial - 28 November in Madrid, Spain
- Networking event at Medtronic - 29 November in Geneva, Switzerland
- Do business with Veolia - 11 December, Paris, France
Overseas Trade Fairs Programme
In our List of Overseas Trade Fairs you will find a full overview of the 15 international trade fairs organised in 11 countries outside the European Union in 2017-2018.
How to participate?
The business acceleration services are offered exclusively to funded companies. Places are limited, and the companies that most fit the themes of the events will be selected to participate. You can apply to participate to the events through the EIC Community Platform. To apply, login to the platform and register for open events.
- Showcase your innovation to Solvay
- Present your project to Vinci
- Present at P&G Brussels Innovation Center
- Roche Innovation Summit
- Present your project to Enel
- EBAN scale-up of the Month
- Investors Corporates workshop in Hungary
- BMW Startup Garage
- Company Day Iberdrola
- Hannover Messe
- TRA Vienna
- Value Proposition Design – creating products that customers want
- Recruiting people and building effective teams
- Seeking Investors & Partnering with Corporates
- Business Models – creation, development, and implementation
- Mobile World Congress
- Blockchain and Fintech pitching event SME Instrument and Innovate UK
- Branding for growth
- Market Segmentation & Distribution Strategies
- Company Day with Airbus
- Meeting with ABB and its Innovation hub Synerleap
- Merck Venture Lounge
- Smart City Expo World Congress
- Branding workshop
- Market segmentation Workshop
- Workshop on finding Investors and Corporates
- TechTours European Venture Contests Final