LIFE 2019 call for proposals for operating grants to support non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in view of concluding framework partnership agreements (FPAs) and specific grant agreements (SGAs) is now open.
To apply please follow the instructions in the application package.
Any applicant must:
- be a non-profit making legal person
- be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political or commercial interests
- be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at:
- the public good
- sustainable development, and
- the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation
- be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States
- be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States
14 March 2019
Publication of the call for proposals
3 June 2019 16:00
Deadline for submitting FPA proposals (two year strategy 2020-2021) for hand delivered applications for the Central Mail Service - see call Section 11
3 June 2019 midnight
Deadline for submitting FPA proposals (two year strategy 2020-2021)
Evaluation period for FPA proposal
Notification of results on FPAs proposals to all applicants Restricted invitation to selected applicants to submit their specific grant agreements (SGAs) proposal (2020 work programme and budget) Signature of the FPAs
November - December 2019
Evaluation of the SGA proposals
Notification of results for SGA proposals
December 2019 - February 2020
Revisions of the SGA proposals
February - April 2020
Signature of the Specific operating Grant Agreements (SGAs) for financial year 2020
LIFE 2019 call for proposals for operating grants to support non-governmental organisations (NGOs) application package [.zip]
Attention: the financial forms 3.c (Excel files) have been updated due to a technical issue in the previous version. Please use the new version.
NB: the model FPA and SGA will be updated and published soon
The information day of the Call for proposals for LIFE operating grants took place on Thursday 21 March 2019 at EASME
Read the agenda of the info-day.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
LIFE operating grants to support NGOs active in the areas of environment and climate action Frequently asked questions (FAQs) answers relating to the 2019 call for proposals