Virtual Info Days 2020
The EASME team has prepared video briefings that explain in detail each of the 10 topics of the open Call for Proposals 2020. Watch them to discover each topic and tips on how to write an excellent proposal.
Deadline to submit your proposal: 10th September 2020 (17:00 Brussels time).
Topics of the new call – video recordings
- Building decarbonisation policy context
- LC-SC3-B4E-2: Stimulating demand for sustainable energy skills in the buildings sector
- LC-SC3-B4E-4: Next-generation of Energy Performance Assessment and Certification
- Building decarbonisation Q&A
- Smart buildings policy context
- LC-SC3-B4E-3: Upgrading smartness of existing buildings through innovations for legacy equipment
- Smart buildings Q&A
- Policy context Smart Financing topics
- LC-SC3-B4E-11:Financing for energy efficiency investments – Smart Finance for Smart buildings
- LC-SC3-B4E-12: National roundtables to implement the Smart Finance for Smart Buildings initiative
- LC-SC3-B4E-13: Aggregation – Project Development Assistance
Consumers & Services
- Consumers & services policy context
- LC-SC3-EC-1: The role of consumers in changing the market through informed decisions and collective actions
- LC-SC3-EC-2: Mitigating household energy poverty
- LC-SC3-B4E-14: Smart energy services valorising energy efficiency and flexibility at demand-side
Guidelines and templates
Find here all the relevant manuals and documents to start writing your proposal:
The Horizon 2020 Online Manual: guidance on all steps of the Horizon 2020 process including applying for funding; evaluation and grant signature; grant management; working as an expert.
Horizon 2020 reference documents: information including the legislation and rules for participation; all work programmes since 2014; templates for proposals, evaluations and project reporting; and annual lists of the experts who evaluated proposals.
Guidelines for the calculation of performance indicators – H2020 Guidance prepared by EASME on the calculation of impacts of proposals seeking funding under the energy efficiency part of the 'Secure, clean and efficient energy' Work Programme of Horizon 2020.
Submitting your proposal
How to submit your proposal: step-by-step wiki guidance on submitting a proposal.
National Contact Points (NCPs)
If you are preparing a project proposal for funding under Horizon 2020, you can ask for personalised support in your national language from your National Contact Point (NCP). NCPs exist in each EU member state, and they are also established in many non-EU and non-associated countries ("third countries").
In general, NCPs offer the following services :
- Guidance on choosing relevant H2020 topics and types of action
- Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Training and assistance on proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance in partner search
As the NCPs are national structures, the type and level of services offered may differ from country to country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question regarding Horizon 2020 energy efficiency funding? The Funding and Tenders portal collects Frequently Asked Questions. You can filter and search for questions related to your specific topic of interest, as well as more general questions.
You will find here a few examples of the questions you can find on the Portal.