Support and funding available for SMEs in fashion, design and creative industries: SMEs can apply until 31 December.
WORTH supports the creation of cross-border and cross-discipline collaborations between fashion and design, technology, crafts, manufacturing companies and start-ups across Europe.
It targets small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the fashion/textile, footwear, fur/leather, furniture, accessories and jewellery sectors.
The project supports unique transnational partnerships with the aim to innovate, disrupt and create high value products/ideas.
What's in it for SMEs
The transnational partnerships will benefit from:
- funding between EUR 10k and EUR 12k
- coaching and advice
- networking and cross-sectorial collaboration
- support for product development
- support for product market positioning and branding
- support for participation in two international industry events/fairs
How to apply
The first call for proposals opened last 18 September. The submission deadline is 31 December 2017.
Join the conversation on:
The Worth Partnership Project is funded by COSME, the European Union's programme for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).