After a competitive evaluation process, the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team is proud to introduce you to the 15 EU Innovation leaders selected to attend the GITEX 2017, which will take place on 8-12 October, in Dubai, UAE.
- How to do business in the UAE
- The specificities of the UAE IT & communication market
For more information on the EU Innovation leaders at GITEX or a meeting request, please contact the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team at email@example.com
Eager to do business with the most innovative EU SMEs at GITEX 2017?
Our EU Innovation leaders are expecting to meet different types of business counterparts during GITEX 2017. In particular:
- CALIBRI: is looking for mobile operators and network technology providers that work on core network functionality. It is also searching for regional sales partners that can open up key targets and public bodies tasked with expansive telecom based infrastructure projects
- ONYX SOLAR: is looking for business partners interested to become part of ONYX´s distribution and accredited professional network in order to sell its products worldwide. It is also searching for business partners to increase the existing contact/client circle of ONYX´s official distributor in the UAE.
- SURVEY LAB: is reaching out to local governments at large, property companies and owners of real estate assets or infrastructure and companies specialised in managing said infrastructure. Moreover, it is also looking for consulting companies, specialized in monitoring the security of different types of infrastructure, utility and multi utility companies offering services and/or products in markets like energy, water and environmental services, waste issues, infrastructure and telecom services and data analytics and big data companies focused on monitoring urban infrastructure and networks.
- TERRACOM: is looking to establish new co-operations with business partners and end-users from the physical security industry and/or the facilities management sector.
- TES: is looking for strong links with re-seller agreements as well as channel partnerships for specific markets / regions.
- ADVANCED PROTECTION SYSTEMS: is mainly looking for customers to buy the SafeSky system and for distributors to represent APS in the Middle East.
- DUNE: is interested in meeting potential buyers of its system such as firefighters and police forces. Moreover, it is also looking for companies that work in the security sector or develop complementary systems to theirs.
- Elettrosystem: is looking for system integrators, which know the industrial fabric, its culture and its customers. System integrators could also provide customizations and after-sale maintenance and trading agencies.
- E-Novia: is reaching out to big corporates fleet/mobility managers, fleet/mobility services and technologies providers, urban mobility services providers/institutions and investors.
- geolang: is looking to engage with private and public sectors, channel partners of both smaller and larger scale. It is also very keen to review other technologies for potential synergies and development partnerships. It also considers interaction with other SMEI supported companies a top priority.
- INVENTIA: is looking for distributors, technological partners, system integrators, Certification Authorities, CRM and CTI software developers and App developers.
- REAqta: is reaching out towards possible distributors and customers. More specifically, it is targeting deep networking opportunities with governmental entities for IT infrastructure management and security.
- ThreatMark: is looking for distributors, business partners, who should be able to sell the product and customers. It is also searching for research institutes specialized in DNA and/or RNA service and engineering organizations specialized in IT software for bio-archiving.
- Valuechain: is looking for technology businesses, consultancy businesses, technology businesses and consultancy businesses with a proven track record of selling into public procurement.
- Varaani works: is looking for business partners, distributors and resellers. These could be for example telecom operators, internet service providers, managed service providers, retailers, ict-resellers, value added distributors etc.
GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK is a 4-day event held this year in Dubai, UAE. Dubai, a dynamic innovation hub, is a bridge between east and west, a pioneer in technology innovation & early adoption that makes theoretical technology a mass-consumption reality. In just a few decades, the city has reinvented itself from a quiet fishing port to a global investment hub and leading travel destination, now renowned for its record-setting skyline, driverless metro and man-made islands. Its comprehensive government investments in digital innovation to advance key social, economic, governance and environmental indicators, means this incredible transformation will only gain pace in coming years.
147,100+ attendees and 4,400+ exhibitors from the world’s leading companies from 97 countries are expected to attend the 37th Gitex Technology week. For 37 years, visionaries and tech pioneers have been descending on Dubai to witness first-hand the technology that has inspired generations and innovations that are set to change the world.
In a nutshell, this trade fair is best entry point into the Middle East technology market.
Date & Time: Sunday 8 October 2017 until Thursday 12 October 2017