After a thorough evaluation process, the SME Instrument team is proud to introduce you to the 9 innovative companies that will participate to the Malaysia International Halal Showcase 2017.The delegation has been selected as part of the SME Instrument Overseas Trade Fairs programme that helps companies funded under the SME Instrument to internationalise their business, by giving them priviledged access to global trade fairs.
Have a look at the full list of SMEs participating.
Preparing the mission
Last week, the representatives of these innovative European SMEs joined the SME instrument- Overseas Trade fairs team (OTF) in Brussels for an intensive pre-departure briefing. During this one-day training, the participants were guided through the pre-exhibition preparations to carry out during the next two months in view of a fruitful successful experience at the Trade Fair.
The OTF team was also pleased to welcome market experts willing to share their knowledge on the Malaysian/ASEAN market and its specificities, such as:
- The overall opportunities for EU SMEs at MIHAS;
- The Halal dimension of the exhibition and opportunities in ASEAN, as well as the Halal certification process and requirements;
- Key aspects in terms of IPR protection and the help they can receive form the EU IPR Helpdesk in Malaysia and ASEAN.
For more information on the EU Champions at MIHAS or a meeting request, please contact the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eager to do business with the most innovative EU SMEs at MIHAS?
Our innovative companies are expecting to meet different types of business counterparts during the MIHAS 2017. In particular,
- APRIA SYSTEMS, is looking for potential distributors, business partners, customers, as well as experts in commercialisation of water treatment technologies in the ASEAN markets.
- AVANTICELL SCIENCE, is looking for potential customers and distributors in the ASEAN Region interested in innovative tools for the evaluation of new drugs, therapies or foods.
- LEAPIN DIGITAL KEYS, is looking for hoteliers (hotels and resorts of all sizes) and lock manufacturers in the ASEAN region interested in digital solutions to “make their locks smart”.
- MARCOLD GROUP, is looking for business partners in ASEAN willing to penetrate the grain and/or seed storage (soy, malt, wheat, rice, corn) industry and interested in innovative methods of cereal conservation.
- NEOALGAE, is looking for distributors or commercial representatives in ASEAN and Islamic countries active in the fields of nutraceutical and vegan food products.
- NEW GLUTEN WORLD, is looking for industrial flour milling companies as well as investors and buyers, interested in a new methodology to detoxify gluten proteins of cereals used in the production of bread, pasta and baked goods.
- NORDIC 24/7 SERVICES, is looking for breweries, chocolate manufacturers and retailers as well as potential distributors active in the professional and high-volume Point of Sale cooler market in ASEAN.
- PENTABIOL, is looking for large livestock customers or pharmaceutical companies seeking to replace the application of antibiotics in animal feed, as well as distributors and investors.
- UNIQ BIORESEARCH, is looking for health food and drink manufacturers, food supplement manufacturers, functional food manufacturers and nutraceutical companies interested in an innovative microencapsulation technology.
Please consult our catalogue for deeper insights on each of the companies’ offers and expectations.
For a meeting request with any of our EU Champions attending MIHAS, please contact the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team at email@example.com
Malaysia International Halal Showcase 2017
The Malaysia international Halal Showcase is a 4-day event in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. In 2016, this exhibition brought around 22,000 visitors for more than 500 exhibitors and witnessed more than 5000 business meetings!
MIHAS is hosted by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), and organised by the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE). It is supported internationally by the enthusiastic participation of International Pavilions from countries across the globe. Every year since its inception, MIHAS hosts over 500 international buyers and matches them with participants from Malaysia. In a nutshell, this trade fair is best entry point into ASEAN markets related to the (agro-) food industry and associated technologies. Indeed, Malaysia's central position in SEA makes it an ideal trading platform.
Date & Time: Wednesday 5 April 2017 until Saturday 8 April 2017