After a thorough evaluation process, the SME Instrument team is proud to introduce you to the 10 innovative companies that will participate to the 7th Fiber Optics Expo, which will take place on 5-7 April 2017, in Tokyo. The delegation has been selected as part of the SME Instrument Overseas Trade Fairs programme that helps companies funded under the SME Instrument to internationalise their business, by giving them priviledged access to global trade fairs.
Have a look at the full list of SMEs participating.
Preparing the crowd
Last week, the representatives of these innovative SMEs joined the SME instrument- Overseas Trade fairs team (OTF) in Brussels for an intensive pre-departure briefing. During this one-day training, the participants were guided through the pre-exhibition preparations to carry out during the next two months in view of a fruitful successful experience at the trade fair.
The OTF team was also pleased to welcome market experts willing to share their knowledge on the Japanese market and its specificities, such as:
- Market opportunities for EU SMEs in Japan
- An overview of the key cultural aspects of doing business in Japan
- Information on existing support services provided by the EU-Japan Centre and the Enterprise Europe Network
For more information on the SME Instrument innovators at FOE or a meeting request, please contact the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team at email@example.com
Eager to do business with the most innovative EU SMEs at FOE?
Our innovative companies are expecting to meet different types of business counterparts during the FOE 2017. In particular:
- CBT Global LDA, is looking for potential investors, business partners and customers interested in a disruptive business model for recruitment, training and employment.
- Elettrosystem, is looking for potential customers, distributors and system integrators interested in precise laser welding, as well as suppliers dealing in fiber laser equipment.
- Hungaro Lux Light KFT, is looking for optical designers, lens and/or bowl manufacturers, street lighting LED lamps manufacturers and anti-reflecting coat manufacturers.
- InPhotech Sp. z.o.o., is looking for customers and business partners interested in developing innovative optical fiber solutions for the optical communications of the future.
- Lightbee, is looking for investors, business partners and customers, but also manufacturers to get agreements to integrate Lightbee’s developments in their devices to ensure scalability of Lightbee’s solutions in the field of lighting, smartphones, smart home platforms and vehicles.
- Platform.Sh, is looking for ISVs of web applications, local/global IaaS providers, software system integrators and web agencies, and large ecommerce and media web sites.
- RHP Technology Gmbh, is looking for customers interested in products made by powder technological processes, partners for joint development and exploitation, partners who are interested in a transfer of our tech-nologies/licensing.
- Seven Solutions, is looking for partners in two main sectors, Fintech and Photonic, mainly telecom operators or an equipment manufacturer or leading companies in telecom and finance sectors, or middle companies with high expertise in network communications and timing products
- Sparrow Quantum, is looking for Investors with interests in photonic quantum technologies; business partners interested in meeting companies with expertise in photonic integration; customers interested in photonic R&D; and producers of cryptosystems and photonic integrated circuits.
- VI Systems Gmbh, is looking for investors, customers, and, especially, a business partner for large scale VCSEL manufacturing with target application in optical data communication.
Please consult our catalogue for deeper insights on each of the companies’ offers and expectations.
For a meeting request with any of our EU Champions attending FOE, please contact the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fiber Optics Expo 2017
The Fiber Optics Expo is a 3-day event held once every two years in the capital of Japan, Tokyo.
This show is considered as one of the world's leading shows for optical communications and is expected to become Asia’s largest industry show in 5 Years. In fact, in 2017 FOE is expected to attract 15,000 visitors for its more than 150 exhibitors, more than one fourth of the total amount of the exhibitors that attended the eight other concurrent shows at Tokyo Big Sight in 2016. In this vein, this trade fair is the best entry point to access the world optical communication market, as well as the general Asian market.
Date & Time: Wednesday 5 April 2017 until Friday 7 April 2017