After a thorough evaluation process, the SME Instrument – Overseas Trade Fairs team is proud to introduce you to the 15 EU Champions selected for the BIO International Convention 2017, which will take place on 19-22 June, in San Diego.
Last week, the representatives of these innovative EU SMEs joined the SME instrument- Overseas Trade fairs team (OTF) in Brussels for an intensive pre-departure briefing. During this one-day training, the participants were guided through the pre-exhibition preparations to carry out during the next two months in view of a fruitful and successful experience at the Trade Fair.
The OTF team was also pleased to welcome market experts willing to share their knowledge on the US biotechnology market and its specificities, such as:
- How to do business in the US
- The specificities of the US biotech market
- Key market access aspects in the US biotechnology market
Eager to do business with the most innovative EU SMEs at BIO 2017?
Our innovation leaders are expecting to meet different types of business counterparts during BIO 2017. In particular:
- CLINICAL LASERTHERMIA SYSTEMS AB: is reaching out to multinational and regional pharma and biotech companies and service providers to the industry within the immune oncology, including financial and consulting firms
- ICOSAGEN CELL FACTORY: is looking for customers developing therapeutic and diagnostic antibodies, who need to outsource the antibody development and non-GMP manufacturing
- P1VITAL PRODUCTS LTD: is looking for potential clients from the pharmaceutical industry as well as leading digital health companies to engage with regarding partnership opportunities
- PROACTINA: is looking for distributors or commercial partners to ensure prompt market penetration through established networks; diagnostic companies to explore potential synergies for collaboration in the US, as well as investors and representatives from regulatory agencies
- ABICH: is looking for manufacturers of cosmetics and topical drugs, investors for developing and launching innovative products and distributors based in USA or Canada
- BBH BIOTECH POLSKA: is looking for producers or retailers of biopharmaceuticals which are developing new biopharmaceutical or planning to introduce it to the market
- IONOVATION: is looking for potential clients such as medium and large pharmaceutical and biotech companies, academic labs and institutes developing potential treatments against cancer
- KLEINKLEIN: is looking for partnering opportunities with research institutes, universities and regulatory bodies
- MIKRO BIYOSISTEMLER: is looking to develop collaborations with possible business partners, including hospitals/clinics, Microfluidic companies, investors & consulting firms
- OAKBIO LTD: is looking for partnership with CO2 or waste gas producers; hydrogen or syngas producers; but also joint ventures, licensing, co-development partnerships, as well as funding for Pilot and R&D
- PHARMAHUNGARY GROUP: is looking for business partners for preclinical and clinical R&D services, and also investors for in-house R&D projects
- SIMFO: is looking to partner with biotech and pharma companies with R&D programs, investors with profound knowledge of the cancer diagnostics market in Northern America, as well as distribution partners
- SPARK-TECH: is looking for new customers interested in adopting their technology in blood separation, preservation and storage; as well as research institutes specialized in DNA and/or RNA service; and engineering organizations specialized in IT software for bio-archiving
- TODOS MEDICAL: is looking for new clients in the pharma industry; for potential investors and to collaborate with research institutes
- VIOMEDO: is reaching out to multinational and regional pharma and biotech companies, CRO and industry associations that conduct or support multinational clinical trials. Furthermore, Viomedo is interested in forming partnerships with international patient advocacy organizations, EHR vendors, laboratories and NGS genome sequencing providers that are active in Europe.
The BIO International Convention
Each year, more than 16,000 attendees from the world’s leading biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies and more than 300 academic and research institutions attend BIO International Convention to benefit from BIO One-on-One Partnering, networking and educational opportunities. BIO 2017 is the intersection for all biotech sectors, small and large companies, and leaders from around the world who are interested in advancing science through collaboration. No other biotechnology event in the world offers an environment with such a wide breadth of opportunities. In a nutshell, this trade fair is best entry point into the US biotech market and associated technologies.
|BIO International Convention - SME Instrument Catalogue||2.3 MB|
|BIO International Convention - SME Instrument Showcase||921.22 KB|