A public consultation has been launched as part of the interim evaluation of the COSME programme.
The objective of the interim evaluation is to:
• measure impacts and results achieved so far
• draw lessons to improve implementation up to the end of the programme in 2020
• provide an evidence-base for future activities and initiatives
Who can take part
All interested parties are invited to take part, in particular:
• small and medium-sized companies (SMEs)
• SME stakeholders, including business support organisations
• public authorities
The open consultation is available online from 10 May until 31 August 2017. Fill in the questionnaire.
COSME is Europe’s Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). It started in 2014 and lasts until 2020 with a financial envelope of EUR 2.3 billion.